Information for the athletes
The coronavirus has a firm grip on us. As a result, strict measures have been taken to protect the population, resulting in bans on public and private events. Please note the following:
- The amounts of the entry fees are NOT covered according to the general conditions of the cancellation costs - insurance (ERV), if the event is cancelled.
- The organizers will decide individually on the entry fees already paid. All information can be found on the website of the particular organizer.
How to proceed?
We are very sorry that organisers and athletes are being deprived of the emotions and fruits of their months of preparations and efforts. However, let’s stay positive and help delay the onset and spread of the coronavirus.
Here’s how we can protect ourselves and others:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Boost your own immune system through restful sleep, fresh air and exercise.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or the crook of your elbow.
- Stay at home if you have a fever and cough.
- Avoid crowds of people.
- Keep the distance. For example, if there is a queue.
- Throw paper tissues in a closed waste bin after use.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Only go to the doctor’s practice or accident and emergency department after making an appointment by telephone.
We look forward to welcoming you back to one of our events as soon as possible!